22 August 2008

Abish and her Beloved Ball

Abish loves her tennis balls. Maybe love is not the right word. She is obsessed! You can't even say the word "ball" without her tail going crazy. You also can't say "pelota" ("ball" in Spanish) or spell it out (B-A-L-L) Nope. She's caught on. And when certain people come over (my mom, Eduardo) she goes straight to the ball. Like they have come over ONLY to play ball. I guess that I wouldn't mind so much if she didn't drop the ball in my lap at all hours of the day and night and if her favorite game weren't "put the ball under furniture and then dig at it until I realize that I can't actually reach it and I start to whine" Then I have to get down and get the ball out while she scratches at my arm like crazy. And then she proceeds to put it right underneath the same piece of furniture again. So, here are some pictures of Abish with her ball playing at Murray Park that Eduardo took. I love the airbourne ears! And if you're ever bored, you can come over and play ball. Abish will be waiting!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I would love to get some shots like this of Georgie. Paul and his mum would love them!

The Becks said...

Your dog is so cute. Do you remember me? Its Lynette your little sophmore. I am was so glad to see you join the group even, though I didnt belong to your class. Sorry to hear about your little girl. I know that must be so hard.Drop me a line at my blog I would love to hear from you.

Julie V. said...

Great photos! I think Abish and Cookie are definitely cousins. Cookie has the same obsession with balls, or actually anything she can pick up in her mouth. She seems to come alive when people come over too, like they came just for her to play fetch with. I totally know what you are saying. Maybe they are OCD?