22 June 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon....

I'm feeling a little left out of the blog community. I didn't think that I was really witty or interesting enough to make a blog, BUT after much prodding from my family to reveal my silly adventures to the world, here it is. My first post will just include a few pictures from some recent trips and happenings in my life. Enjoy! Me and Eduardo on the pier in Oceanside, CA Anna, Alison and me on the balcony in Carlsbad In April, I went to Huntington Beach with some girlfriends. On the left is my best friend, Mariela. I abuse of my wonderful boyfriend. To date, I have been to two RSL games, (here, my friends and I went to see David Beckham and the Galaxy while he was filming the game for ESPN) one Jazz game, (AMAZING seats) the front row of a Flash game and a Bees game in a Suite. (all for free) He also got me this Boozer Jazz jersey as a gift. Cute, huh?

4 comments:

Anna said...

I shouldn't have winked in that picture. I look stupid.

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

I think having a blog is a much better use of your time on the internet than trying to sell 200 leis on eBay.

Anners said...

How cute are you?! I miss you!

Paul said...

Who's the hot chick with the green ipod?