June 27th, Eduardo's sister, Catalina, and Brock got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a really nice day. Here is a picture from the wedding:
This weekend we celebrated Independence Day. On the 4th of July, Eduardo and I went up to Park City and rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain. Then we went to the Fireworks show that night.
On Saturday, we decided that we would go kayak at a nearby lake, Jordanelle. We went kayaking while in San Diego and loved it, but the lake was quite a different experience. After rowing just a few yards from the dock, I started to get nervous. I felt like my life jacket was choking me and like the waves from the passing boats and jet skis would tip us over. I started to have a panic attack and in short, we ended up rowing back to the dock and taking a little fishing motorboat around the lake instead. It was quite embarassing, but better than a capsized kayak in the middle of the lake, right?
Today, my brother, Joey and his wife, Vicki, blessed their new little baby, Cullen Michael VanDenBerghe. He is so tiny and cute. His big sister Maia isn't quite sure if she likes him, yet, but they are both so sweet.
06 July 2008
The Latest News...
Posted by Tracy at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Too bad there were no fireworks in Island Park :( I am glad that there is the 24th of July in Utah so we get to see fireworks twice! Only 10 more days! I remember the fun activities Darren and I did whilst we were dating. Enjoy the fun times of kayaking and ski lift riding.
Come on, when are you gonna update your blog again? Jeesh.
Tracy! Welcome to the world of blog!! Be careful though, it can consume your life. I look forward to reading about what's going on with you since I never get to see you.
Post a Comment