I had a really good Birthday this year. Eduardo brought me a HUGE bouquet of roses! The Saturday before my Birthday, we went to Fat Cats with my family and Eduardo's family to have Pizza and play Bowling. It was really fun. Then on my Birthday (yesterday) my team at work had a little party for me- they brought a huge cake and decorated my desk with balloons and I received my $100 Birthday money from Mr. OC Tanner! Eduardo took me to dinner that night to Ruby River where we both ate steak- yummy!
29 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am a bad friend and forget birthdays...but i still love your guts! Hope it was a great one!
<3 lee
Lee-Ana I think that you're a WONDERFUL friend! I forget Birthdays, too, but I'll never forget you! Te quiero Hermana Carleton! jaja.
Post a Comment