16 September 2008

Lola

Last week, September 5, 2008, would have been Lola's 3 year Birthday. It was a hard day, but Eduardo went with me to the cemetery to take her flowers and that support really helped. Not a day goes by that I don't think of what she would look like now, and what she would be doing. I am SO thankful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and to know that someday, I'll hold my little baby in my arms again.

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a blessing the gospel is and how exciting that day will be when you and Little Lola will be together again.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy...Wow! I am so glad to be in contact with you again. Please keep in touch with me!

Anna said...

I often think about what she'd look like and what her personality would be like...it is comforting to know that we will be able to see her again.

Beck said...

I just found you through the GHS blog and was SO EXCITED to get back in touch! I've looked for you at all of the reunions, but I've never seen you there...You are actually one of the few people that I've wanted to keep in touch with over the years, so I'm glad you've got a blog where I can catch up with you.

I'll email you shortly, but I also wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you've gone through. And a kidney transplant, too? My, it sounds like you've had a very crazy couple of years.

Nikki said...

Hi Tracy!!!! I found you through the GHS blog and I wanted to say HI! WOW, It looks like you have been through a LOT! I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine that kind of pain. How wonderful it is that you got a new kidney. What a blessing, Congrats! Hey, I will never forget our fun Disneyland trip! That was a good time!!! :) It's good to find you.
Nikki (Alexander) Whitehead

Dar, Ali, Edi, and Lukey said...

I am sorry that you couldn't see what Lola looks like today, too. I'm sure she would have been beautiful and full of personality.

Beam Family said...

Tracy!!! Hey, I've wondered what happened to you. I'm so out of touch. I know this seems to be a horrible question but what happened with your baby? My little Nikolas (6 months old) is in the hospital right now with kidney failure. I'd love to talk to you! So good to see pictures and updates on your life. email me or leave a comment on our blog.

Leslie
kimandleslie@verizon.net
www.beamovi.blogspot.com

Melissa May said...

TRACY! I am so glad that you were listed on the GHS blog...I have always wondered what was going on in your life and what you were up to. After reading a bit of your blog, I see that you have been through some very tough times, for that I am truly sorry! I am so proud of you for dealing with everything so well and wish you all the best in life! I am going to add your blog to my list, if you don't mind, and send you an email so you can link to mind.

Keep in touch!

XOXOXO
Melissa (Gurrister) Curtis