Abish hates Halloween. Maybe if she could eat candy she would like it. You'll notice that she doesn't look happy at all in any of the costumes, nonetheless, every year, I dress her up.
For all of you out there right now thinking that I am pathetic, just remember, I really do WANT children, but since I don't have any, I have to settle for this dog. And she has to put up with the costumes.
This was last Halloween: I sewed Abish an Underdog costume. I did a pretty shotty job, but all of the neighborhood kids knew exactly who she was and they loved it! Here she is with her "cousin" dogs (and my sisters) Skiba as a hotdog and Georgie as Snow White. Nobody was more miserable than Skiba.
The Halloween before that, I had A LOT of time on my hands, since I was on dialysis and home all the time. I sewed me and Abish matching Native American costumes. She even had a baby dog on her back and braids with a headband and feathers.
Please, don't feel sorry for me. I really am happy and sane.
She also did a stint as a princess. This turned out to be her least favorite!
06 October 2008
Abish's Halloween
Posted by Tracy at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are Hilarious!! I love the costumes! What is this Halloween going to bring??
Tracy, I am seriously laughing at this. It is so awesome! What a good girl she is to sit still and take it. We tried that with Sadie and she would have nothing of it!
I really like the doggy costumes you guys all made -- I wish I could be like that with Napoleon, but he will only wear a polo shirt. Very cute blog though, I found it through Brooke!
Audrey
So funny. You don't have to justify your weird dog adoration thing to anyone. It's okay! The whole native American costume complete with the papoose on the back, I am cracking up over.
Post a Comment