Well, not technically, right? Because Eduardo doesn't play for the Jazz. And we're not married. But for all intensive purposes, the Jazz season has begun, and I will now be seeing a lot less of my wonderful boyfriend. Last week, he was with them in Boise at training camp and this week, with preseason games starting, he is busy. Not to mention that he is filming Real Salt Lake's first game in their new stadium on Thursday of this week. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE JAZZ!!!!!! I'm just starting to feel a little lonely....already. Maybe I'll see if I can hang with crazy Masha.
07 October 2008
I'm a Utah Jazz Widow...
Posted by Tracy at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hey! You can always take a road trip to Vegas to pass some of the time!!!
Tracy
I am so excited you remembered me. Yes our dog was such a sad, sad, time for us. I love your Puppy she is so pretty. I want to do it again but TJ is little scared I think. He and Joey were major budds and he seems a little lost with out him. What does your boyfriend do for the Jazz? TJ also works for them and I will be seeing less and less of him too. I feel your pain.
Andy and I are SUCH Jazz fans, it makes all our Laker friends so mad! I love it!
What does Eduardo do? I think I read that he is a Cameraman or something? That's awesome, that's what my husband does, LOL!
Hi! I found your blog on your Facebook page. Fun to keep up! Marinda
Masha is too busy running Fleur de Lis to hang with you. Sorry, Tracy, but you know how much of a demand there is for her diamond-encrusted baseball caps.
Any chance of Eduardo getting us good Jazz tickets this year? J/K I really am sympathetic to your dislike of Jazz season--it's the same reason I hate tax season!!
What does Eduardo do for the jazz? And I love the costumes for Abish. So fun!
I can't believe basketball season is here. It has rained everyday since that post if it makes you fell better. And we will miss the snow and the mountains with all the fun things to do and the boys are not so sure about not being able to build smowmen with Sam in our yard this winter. But it will be nice to have a little easier time playing outside this winter. The costumes are darling. My kids don't love wearing them either so what do you do. One of the best parts of halloween is the candy so that may help. I think I've already eaten more than my fair share this year. I'm going to have to go buy more candy if I don't slow down.
You are so funny! I will have to remember that next time. Are you engaged?
Post a Comment